Saturday, November 25, 2023

Mounjaro End of Week 1 Weigh-In

  Saturdays are weigh-in and shot days. I took my second shot this morning. This past week I haven't felt like eating much. I eat one decent meal and then snack for dinner if I can  manage to make myself do that. Because I had lost a pound or so before starting the shots I expect to see some loss on the scale this week. I was very disappointed when I saw I had gained 0.2 pounds. My husband was a big encouragement to me and told me it was probably Thanksgiving and he's right. I also haven't started dieting yet. I was trying to see exactly what meds alone would do. I do not want to make a bunch of changes at once that I will not be able to stick with. Here's hoping that next week will show better changes on the scale. 


Highest Weight (2012) - 360

Mounjaro Starting Weight - 313.2

Current Weight - 313.4

Goal Weight - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment