Saturday, December 2, 2023

Week 2 Weigh-In

Today is shot day and weigh-in day. All week I have stressed and dreaded this day. I am on the lowest dose of Mounjaro still. Today was my third shot. I haven't experienced a lot of appetite control. I still experience a lot of food noise and I have been pretty hungry this week. I didn't have high hopes for the scale this week. Before I reveal my weigh-in, let's talk about the good things, though. Over the last couple weeks I have cheated a couple times and had sugary stuff. I am also still drinking sodas (working on that). However, my blood sugar is staying in a semi-level range. I have only had one fast acting insulin shot in two weeks, where I was taking them daily. I consider that a win! Now, for my weigh-in results. I lost 6.4 lbs this week! I am really excited for that loss!! 

Highest Weight (2012) - 360

Mounjaro Starting Weight - 313.2

Current Weight - 307

Goal Weight - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment