Sunday, December 31, 2023

A Year In Books 2024

 Each year I make a blog post to keep track of the books I have read that year. My goal this year is going to be 52 books. I hope I crush it! 

  1. Mail Order Millionaire By Kirsten Osbourne
  2. A Bride For Bea By Lynn Donovan
  3. The Crown's Choice By Kirsten Osbourne
  4. A Groom for Josie By Cat Cahill
  5. The Artist's Muse By Kirsten Osbourne
  6. Barbara's Beau By Kirsten Osbourne
  7. Motivated in Missouri By Kirsten Osbourne
  8. Mail Order Mismatch By Kirsten Osbourne
  9. Poppy's Prayer's By Kirsten Osbourne
  10. Mail Order Manager By Kirsten Osbourne
  11. The Royal Princess By Kirsten Osbourne
  12. Mail Order Maelstrom By Kirsten Osbourne
  13. Her Amish Wish By Samantha Price
  14. Mail Order Magnate By Kirsten Osbourne
  15. Amish Harvest Time By Samantha Price

No comments:

Post a Comment