Thursday, May 9, 2013

Another Tired Day

I am having a bad day.  I am so tired it isn't funny.  I am exhausted to the point I can barely function.  I am counting down the hours to bedtime, and it has nothing to do with my children.  I just want to sleep.  I have never known what it feels like to be this tired before and just when I think I couldn't be anymore tired I find that I am.


I feel so guilty for complaining.  My husband works two jobs and never gets the rest he needs.  I feel like I don't have the right to complain about how I feel.  I started the year off with so many fun things I wanted to do with the kids this summer.  Now, I don't know how I will be able to do any of it.


Our anniversary is coming up next month.  There is an Amish play I want to go see.  We have sitters for the kids (thanks to my sisters) and it's the first time we'll actually spend a night alone since we got the kids.  Well, really longer because Mama lived with us before that. I think it's been since 2006.  I am excited about it, but I keep thinking about the long, drive to Indiana and the long drive back.  John and I talked this morning about doing something more local. I know I will regret not going to see this play, though.


I want my life back.  I want to be able to play with my kids more.  I want to be able to wake up in the morning and feel energized for the rest of the day.  I want to be able to go to the gym.  I want to be able to enjoy life again.  I want a diagnosis so I can be given a treatment plan for recovery.  I want to be me...


Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment