Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting Over

Today is January 1st, 2014.  The last year I have written many blogs about picking up again. The year had more failures than successes for me.  I lost myself in the mess of life and couldn't get back up.  I always tried, but perhaps it wasn't good enough, or hard enough.  I stopped looking at the whole picture and only focused on the dieting and I failed. This journey is about lifestyle changes that last.  I am forgiving myself of the past and starting over.  Today is a new day, a new year, a new chance.  The Bible says that God's mercies are new every morning so I am trusting in that and praying that He will guide me as I make the choices to get healthier.  Now, more than ever, my children depend on me and I won't fail them.





No comments:

Post a Comment