Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Food Journaling

Food journaling is the bane of my existence.  Once I got started, I really enjoyed going to the gym.  I  enjoyed the benefits of eating healthier.  I enjoyed almost all aspects of the journey at first.  When life got tough and I wasn't so great about eating right, going to the gym, etc. it started showing up on the scales.  It started showing up in my food journaling.  I can lie to myself in many places, but my food journal is the one place I can't lie.  I can avoid journaling, but my food journal never lies to me.  It reveals the whole, cold, hard truth of my success and failures.  It requires great discipline and I don't have that right now.  I will get it right, though. 

Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid. - Proverbs 12:1  Ouch!  


Blessings, 

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment