Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Water, Water, Water

Life is pretty much the same from day to day.  I am not exercising.  John's work schedule has changed so I can't go to the gym right now.  I can't go out walking because my kids run off when I try that.  My goal is to make it back to the gym by Labor day, but that's going to take some work on my part.


In the mean time I'm trying to focus on dietary changes.  Yesterday wasn't the greatest but I did make it under my calorie goal, though.  For my birthday this year, my brother got me a gift card to Cracker Barrel.  Yesterday, I treated myself to some fried shrimp. I did manage to drink a gallon of water, though.


So let's talk about water for a minute.  I've heard that you're supposed to drink at least half your weight in water. That would put me at 160 ounces a day.  That sounds like a lot, though.  What are your thoughts?  In the end, I know I'm not drinking enough water and that I need to drink more.  Anything I can do to move more toward that goal would be helpful.  I think that's about all for now.


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment