Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Flossie

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  Today, my Aunt Flossie would be turning 96.  Up until about a year before she died, she was the fiestiest, most able bodied person I knew.  At 90+ years I would've put her up against ANYONE I know.  She grew up in a day when people truly believed that if you didn't work, you didn't eat.


I have so much respect for this great lady.  She helped raise me when I was young.  When I was in public school she is the one who made me breakfast and met me when I got off the bus.  She taught me most of what I knew about God.  There was no one more faithful than she was.  Of all the good things I am today, she is responsible for a lot of them.


Happy Birthday, Aunt Flossie!!! I miss you more than I thought was possible.  Thank you for all you gave to me - the time and the love you sowed into my life.  I have no doubt that your mansion in glory is spectacular because of all the good you did here on earth. I love you!


Blessings,

Weight Loss Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment