Saturday, March 30, 2013

Big Day


Today was a big day for our family, though. Sam lost another tooth. We were getting ready to leave to go to my friend Amy's house. This tooth had been loose for about a month, but it was so small I couldn't pull it. He grinds his teeth so most of the tooth was gone. I finally wrapped some fishing line around it and pulled it. It look almost 10 minutes to do. I don't know who cried more - Sam or me. I am extra emotional right now as I started my cycle this week.


We have officially begun Birthdaypalooza at our house. Everyone in our family has a birthday between March and August. Mom's and Aunt Flossie's are in March. We still celebrate their birthdays. Landon, John and Jewel-Anne will celebrate their birthdays this month. Isaiah's is in May. June is our anniversary as well as Liana and my birthdays. Sam's is the last one and his is in August. By August, I am sick of birthday cake! Landon's birthday is next so we are planning his Mommy Date for his special day. In our family they get a party/family dinner (usually a combined party for the month) and then we have a special day on their birthday. Landon wants Chinese food so I will honor his request.

No comments:

Post a Comment