Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week 1 Progress

Monday, I started drinking slim fast. This week has been harder at some points than I thought it would be but easier at others. I don't really like the taste, but I am getting used to it. I had a couple slip ups, but did well for the most part.

Yesterday, I weighed myself. I was disappointed to see that I had only lost ten pounds. I know that is a lot to most people, but I had worked REALLY hard and expected the results to show more weight loss. With that being said, I did weigh a couple days early. I shouldn't have weighed until Monday. My weight loss averages out to two pounds a day so I suppose that isn't too bad. I know that is not bad. Why do I have to be so hard on myself? I am hoping that this week's numbers are as good, if not better.

Blessings,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment