Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bucket List

John has asked me many times what was on my bucket list. Honestly, I don't have one. There's few things I'd like to do at some point, but if I don't get to that is ok. I have finally decided to sit down and think of ME for a moment. My life is pretty wrapped up in my kids. I wouldn't have it any other way, but I am also realizing that it is ok to be Lisa instead of mommy only. So here it is - my bucket list.


  1. Move to Hawaii. (A girl can dream, right?) 
  2. Visit Hawaii. 
  3. Visit Amish Country
  4. Meet Beth Wiseman
  5. Meet Amy Clipston
  6. Meet Wanda Brunstetter
  7. Go to the beach
  8. Go to Disney
  9. Buy my own house
  10. Travel to all 50 states
  11. Own an RV and go on a year long (or longer) road trip before my kids graduate high school.
  12. Go on a girls weekend
  13. Take a mini vacation by myself

This is a work in progress. I will update it more later. 

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment