Friday, October 11, 2013

TMI ALERT: Cycle Info

I chart, but just chart my period days. It gets so emotionally draining to temp and all that other stuff when your cycles are anything but regular. Right now I am just trying to find out more about my body. That being said....

I started today. My last cycle was 45 days long. For some reason I thought it was much longer. I had a weird couple days prior to that where I spotted, but it was totally weird. Anyway. Here we go again.

Here is a story I posted on FB earlier today.

I have to share this story with you. I had to make an emergency run to Walmart to pick up some *ahem* woman stuff *cough* because I had none on hand. I had all of the babies in one cart and Sam was pushing Landon in another one. So as I'm walking back to the register, Isaiah picks up a box and says "Mommy, dis got candy in it?" I responded, "No Son, that's not candy. It's for Mommy." There was an older lady who was in the aisle at the time and she was trying to hide her laughter. At that point he looks at her and says, "Girl, Mommy's buying us gum. Dere's gum in dis box!!!" And he did that to every woman we passed. The poor guy at the register was turning about 20 different shades of red by the time we made it through his line. *note to self* Do not take Isaiah to buy that stuff anymore.


Blessings, 

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment