Sunday, August 23, 2026

Work - Week 6 Completed

 Well, that was a doozy! It had it's ups and downs, but this week kicked my butt. This week's training's focus is on billing. I didn't expect it to be so hard, but it is. I am struggling, but that is ok. It is how we learn. I try to take detailed notes. We are allowed to use our notes and any available resources when taking our exams. Friday night, right before we left, we had a Knowledge Check. These are just for our trainer's information. They do not count against us in any way. Yeah, I failed mine. They give us our score in XX/total number of questions then we average our score that way. I tried to use my resources, but I couldn't find the answers, but I made sure I used the answers from the KC to put in my notes so I would have them for future exams and for future use. 


Unfortunately, this affected my mood Friday. It carried into Saturday. I am still not sure that it isn't helping affecting today. There was lots of tears, cranky moods, feelings of desperation, etc. Tomorrow starts a new week and I am determined that it will get better. We will finish classroom training this week. If all goes according to plan, we will start OJT2 toward the end of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment