Sunday, August 16, 2026

Work - Week 5 Completed

 Week 5 was different. Instead of in class training, we had on-the-job training (OJT1) this week. This was actually days 3-7. We did two days of OJT the previous week. It went well. There were some crazy moments. There was one day where I had a call that went really badly. By the end of the call everything was fine, but I ended up spending my lunch break in the bathroom crying for about 20 minutes. I was FRUSTRATED and ANGRY. I had remained composed on the call, but once I got on lunch all of those emotions just came out. After I cried, I was fine. Our trainer said we all did well this week. We didn't get an assessment score, though. 

This coming week, we will go back to the classroom where we will start studying the billing side of things. That is overwhelming to me, but I know it will be fine. We have been warned that it will be intense, though. There is not as much hands-on stuff to break it up so we have been told it will seem like it is a lot more than what it is. 

All in all work is going well. I give all praise to God for that. I give thanks to my village who prays for me and encourages me when I need it. They are the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment